Thursday, October 7, 2010

NO BLOGGING FRIENDS!

Okay, peeps. I know I have more than just two friends who are "following" me. (I'm new at this whole blogging world, but you should be so proud of that sentence).

However, I need help. When it comes to "how to" do whatever on blogs, I'm still a newby. SOooo, how do I get a lil list of my blogger friends on my page here so I can easily click on YOUR blogs to stalk you like I know you do me? haha That was a little arrogant- as if EVERYONE wants to read my blog and stalk me all the time! HA But seriously, I need to know how!! And if that means I somehow need your email, then send it so I can start compiling a lil list here!

Who wants to be my teacher????? Don't all jump at once... :P

3 comments:

Southern Belle said...

In the customize page you click "add a gadget" or something and there is one that says blogging list or something like that, and you add everyone's blog one blog address at a time and it creates a link you can just click on. That is just to create the links... I don't know anything about the "following" thing though...

The Bergesons said...

call if you need help:) vs typing out steps:) love you! britt

Leslie said...

Tara,
I am excited I found your blog, I love reading others blogs! Your family is so cute. I am sorry to hear about your Dad, I have so many fun memories of your whole family and mine at different events growing up. Your family is in my prayers.