Saturday, September 18, 2010

FINALLY I MADE IT!

Yes, folks, you are seeing with your own two eyes! I finally have officially stepped into the blogging world! I tried to do this literally 2 years ago, but trying to make cute little headings the way that I saw my friend do it and FAILING every time I tried held me back. UNTIL NOW! With a Mac, photoshop, and some digital scrapbooking kits, I guess anything is possible! And the cute lil heading at the top?? Yep, I did it. All by myself.

I have to somewhat thank my technology class that I'm taking for grad school right now for forcing my foot through the door. And blogspot for making the design process so much more user friendly. I really promise I'm NOT a computer/technology idiot! I'm just a perfectionist and I wanted this done right, or not done at all! So I obviously have a lot of catching up to do. Two years, two kids, new jobs, grad school, and lots of little things in between have made life for our family quite busy. But we're happy.

5 comments:

Southern Belle said...

I added you to my list so I can see when you update:) I am excited to see what you have been up to!

Tamber said...

Now you have your first follower. I use to be really good at keeping my blog up, but lately, not happening...busy life has taken away from it too.

Beck's said...

Tara you will have to keep up with this. It is fun I saw on your post on face book so I snooped at your blog. Your little family is darling.. I am also a blog stalker so you will have to keep it up..

Jodi Beck

Uffens Family said...

I was shocked but so happy!!! Now keep it up!! Love the sweet picture of your family--usually get my updates from Britt or fb but glad I can check the old blog now!!! Hope things are going great!

The Witt Family said...

Way to go!! You did a great job!! It'll be great keeping up on the happenings of your cute little family!